Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome the kitty!


I told my boyfriend a while ago that I wanted a cat. Ive always had a cat and I missed having one in my apartment. He said no. A few weeks ago I told him we could either get a cat or have a baby and it was his choice. When I came home from work this week I found my surprise. My boyfriends grandmother needed to get rid of her cat because it hated her other animals. So we got her. Her name is Lucy.


I'm knitting a hat scarf & mitten set for my sister. Her birthday is october 6. She'll be 5 this year and shes started kindergarten. She's getting so big. I want her to stay my little munchkin forever.


I got my drivers license last week. So now I can legally drive myself to class. Woot

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hey there! i just came across your profile and page and wanted to say hi! i'm also a student (majoring in nursing), i'm 21, my family used to own 4 care homes for the elderly up until a few years ago and i used to volunteer at nursing homes all the time as well, and i also knit! =) stop by my page and say hi sometime!